Brace for Impact
Disneyland Character Department and Park Management
“Brace for Impact”
Using Situational Awareness To Improve Customer Service
Bishop-McCann Corporate Meeting Speaker Agency
- We want an opening with a dynamic, inspiring session that would get participants engaged from the start.
- Share strategies and lessons on how to be resourceful with limited resources.
- How to employ the strategies that are shared so the company’s worker’s compensation is reduced and the related negative publicity that could follow be diminished or eliminated.
Dave Sanderson – The untold story of the Miracle on the Hudson. When US Airways Flight 1549, or “The Miracle on the Hudson,” ditched into the Hudson River on January 15, 2009, Dave Sanderson knew he was exactly where he was supposed to be. The last passenger off the back of the plane on that fateful day, he was largely responsible for the well-being and safety of others, risking his own life in frigid water to help other passengers off the plane.
Despite the hazards to himself, Sanderson thought only of helping others and emerged from the wreckage with a mission: to encourage others to do the right thing. That experience profoundly changed his life and today he travels the globe sharing his inspirational and motivational leadership messages to help people make a difference in how they do business and live their lives. #MomentsMatter
Being Resourceful in challenging times: The Leadership Workshop
Based on his best-selling book, “Moments Matter: How one Defining Moment can create a lifetime of service”, this one-of-a-kind session with Dave Sanderson gives leaders, managers and participants new strategies, new ideas, and new perspectives on how by being resourceful is a key skill set that anyone can use to add additional value to their organization to help achieve the organizations goals and mission.
Dave’s one-of-a-kind session shows participants how to create their own flight plan for their lives by engaging them with proven strategies of how to understand why people do what they do and how to communicate in the appropriate modality. It also gets attendees engaged with Dave, in an active way, so when they are faced with challenging situations they will have the skills to “get resourceful” (even when they don’t think they have the resources to pull it off).
Dave’s session delivered on all three of the client’s goals:
- The event started with Dave sharing the story of the Miracle on the Hudson and how 155 people who did not know each other or care about each other not only survived a plane crash but checked their egos at the door (literally) and produced a miracle outcome.
- Because the content is based on proven, powerful and real life success examples, the participants emerged with specific strategies on how to be resourceful and what they could do immediately to make a positive impact in their businesses.
- Dave’s session made the entire event more engaging and powerful than what the event had been in the past, bringing ideas from Moments Matter and Brace for Impact that were referenced in later sessions and future meetings. The positive buzz from the opening lasted throughout the day and continues when Dave sees his quotes and content referenced in social media from participants!
Options: Facbeook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest...