Entertainment – Double the Impact. Double the Experience.
- Need: An engaging, well known solo act that will complement the celebratory feel of the All-Company Meeting and will surprise and delight attendees (afternoon general session for 2500)
- Create an evening of entertainment for the BIG Outdoor Party – for all employees, their families and retirees. Three separate acts – something for everyone.
- BIG finale for the Big Outdoor Party (followed by fireworks!). This performer should appeal to all ages but be particularly appealing to the younger audience.
For the All-Company Meeting:
- Charlie Puth – An American singer-songwriter and record producer. Puth’s initial exposure came through the viral success of his song videos uploaded to He subsequently gained wider recognition for multiple successful releases, including his debut single “Marvin Gaye” which featured vocals from Meghan Trainor. Other hits include: “One Call Away” and “See You Again”.
For the All-Company + families BIG Outdoor Party:
- Chris Hawkey – Formally a member of the group, Rocket Club. The Chris Hawkey Band plays to record crowds all over the United States as both headliner and direct support for Country Music Superstars
- Aaron Neville – An American R&B singer and musician. He has had four Platinum-albums and four Top 10 hits, including three that went to #1 on Billboard’s Adult Contemporary chart. An American treasure and music the over 50 crowd would know and enjoy
- Charlie Puth – The finale! To perform a full show, with band, culminating with a Fireworks Show
The All-Compnay Meeting was jam packed with exciting entertainment, celebratory moments and meaningful presentations. But one of the big highlights was Charlie Puth, solo at the piano performing one of his biggest hits. Those who were already fans were thrilled. Others were impressed and now excited to hear more later that evening.
At the Big Outdoor Party, Chris Hawkey got the crowd going. He was the perfect act to kick off an event of this caliber. It was still early and already the energy was high and the dance floors were full.
Turns out Aaron Neville was a big hit will all ages. He brought a great mix of New Orleans R&B with a few of his standards. What is it about that voice!
Our big finale, Charlie Puth, gave an extraordinary performance (and not just for the kids!). Let’s just say the fireworks show paled in comparison!
Options: Facbeook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest...