Engage the Perfect Speaker
KEVIN.MURPHY – Skincare for Your Hair
North American Brand Launch a Smash Hit in Las Vegas
“Vinh Giang was absolutely life changing. The best speaker our audience had ever seen and undoubtedly worth the price of admission.” – Sue Remes, Chief Education Officer, KEVIN.MURPHY
To find a speaker that would add substance and even more pizzazz to a high energy, hip event. The speaker would need to appeal to an audience of creatives; half salon owners and half stylists. He should help the audience understand how collaboration can help create new solutions and open one’s mind to new possibilities that help craft the future you desire.
Vinh Giang! He’s Australian, his presentation is wildly creative and he has great hair!
Entrepreneur of the Year, magician and coach, Vinh Giang (pronounced Jang) loves both business and magic; this has led him to discover many common threads between these two worlds. Vinh devotes himself to understanding the ways in which people are fooled by illusions, the tricks life plays on us and those we play on ourselves. Through identifying and understanding how this occurs, he unlocks the minds of his audience, opening them to new possibilities.
Vinh uses audience volunteers and incorporates all five senses into the learning experience. He proves his message to attendees. Seeing is believing, after all.
Bishop-McCann’s Speakers & Entertainment and Event Production team placed Vinh strategically in the program on the first day of the conference.
- Vinh brought high energy, fun and optimism to the event while opening the minds of the audience to new possibilities.
- Inspired the audience to collaborate with one another at the conference and to continue the conversation post-conference.
- Changed the way challenges are perceived by igniting a whole new perspective.
- Tapped the audience’s inner child, the part of them that still believes anything is possible.
- Dispelled negative beliefs and demonstrated how to create new positive beliefs. “What you believe is real is more important that what is actually real.” -Vinh Giang
- Created a truly unique experience for attendees.
Options: Facbeook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest...