Stay Current. Stay In The Know.
Here’s what is happening in the industry and how we’re leading it.
Featured Industry Innovation
Bishop-McCann is first in the meeting and event industry to offer Return on Experience powered by Immersion Neuroscience
|Events are an investment to produce, so and it’s always challenging to determine an actual Return on Experience (ROE). Now, new technology is making it possible to measure attendee engagement in real-time, which allows meeting planners to achieve maximum impact when designing events.|
Bishop-McCann Return on Experience consists of an app paired with a small neurosensor band worn by attendees. Neurologic immersion captures data passively and in real-time, second-by-second.
Return on Experience supports your programs by:
- Preparing event speakers so they know exactly how their audience will react before delivering a message
- Obtaining real-time, Return on Experience data during presentations, so you can know what parts of the message the audience was immersed in and will remember
- Strengthening training initiatives, ensuring training is easily recalled, and therefore improving business outcomes
- Recognizing the best networking locations, the impact of exhibitor spaces, and other physical aspects of the event
- Identifying what each attendee cared about the most, giving more context to post-event surveys and therefore allowing for customized follow-up after the event
“Until now, we were reliant upon the recollection of event attendees via surveys, delivered weeks after the event took place, to determine whether or not a meeting or event was successful,” said Rob Adams, Bishop-McCann President & Chief Executive Officer.
Bishop-McCann in the News
Bishop-McCann wins the MPIKC Event of the Year Award
|Bishop-McCann awarded Event of the Year by MPIKC recognizing the event that provided the most outstanding educational development and networking opportunities.|
|Press Release >>|
Bishop-McCann named to 2019 MeetingsNet ‘CMI 25’ list
|MeetingsNet named |
Bishop-McCann to its 2019 “CMI 25” list, which highlights the largest and most influential corporate full-service meeting and incentive travel management companies in North America.
|Full Article >>|
featured on Meetings Today
|The series is titled ‘Meetings in a Minute’. Today’s video, posted on Meetings Today, describes how meeting planners can make the attendee check-in process more inviting with an attendee services lounge.|
|Read More >>|
Featured Blogs & Case Studies
Our mailing address is:
1701 Walnut, Kansas City, MO 64108