Virtual meetings could be your solution.
Our production and operations teams do more than in-person, live event production. We do virtual meetings, too! Combine your live event strategy with virtual strategy, and allow Bishop-McCann to produce, capture, distribute, and immerse your attendees – from whatever seat they’re in.
The live meetings and events industry is experiencing a major disruption due to the COVID-19 virus. The irony is that with the state of world affairs as they are, it has never been more important for companies to inform and engage their employees, partners and customers. If needed, we can help with an alternative plan to transition your live meeting and events to a virtual experience, and collectively re-imagine your event.
Whether you are holding a live meeting or a virtual one, your creative, strategic and messaging objectives remain the same. They also require the same level of expertise to execute successfully. Our team of production and creative experts can translate your live event into an interactive digital experience and impact your audience in a thoughtful, strategic and creative way.
Now more than ever, your audience needs to hear from you. They need to engage with you. And they are looking for a meaningful and memorable experience that only you can provide. No matter your event type, industry or audience type, our expertise can design a virtual event that meets all of your objectives.
This isn’t new for us.
We have conducted virtual meetings and livestreams across various industries for events such as annual stockholder meetings, all employee town halls, product launches, product demos, training, education, trade shows, conferences, concerts, and others.
What we can offer:
- Live streaming and on-demand event experiences (annual stockholder meetings, corporate meetings, recognition events, employee town halls, training/education, tradeshows, etc.).
- Hybrid meetings that are designed to navigate travel restrictions to an existing “in-person” meeting/event.
- Full production capabilities: creative strategy, script writing/coaching,executive production management, set design, video/animation/graphic design, staging design & support (audio/video/lighting), timeline and budget management, and on-site expertise with show directors, producers, and appropriate leads.
- Chat features, including with all attendees, moderator, polls, and Q&A sessions to maximize engagement.
- Browser, smartphone, tablet, and dial-in options.
- On-demand services.
- How-to instruction for attendee first-timers.
- Encrypted, online technology for 100% security.
- Virtual team building, gifting and meetings in-a-box.