An Elite Agency Seeking Elite Talent
We’re always excited to meet future work-family members who are compassionate, wicked-smart, humble, enthusiastic, innovative, collaborative, curious, diverse, impact-driven and uber-playful people. If you don’t see an open position that leverages your experience and skills, email us your resume anyway, we’d love to meet you.
We are seeking a full-time Program Coordinator to join our Lincolnshire, IL operations team. This position is responsible for supporting program managers and pharmaceutical clients by executing contracts and program features.
The day to day responsibilities include the following:
CLIENT SERVICES AND PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- Developing and maintaining client relationships by delivering the highest level of customer service.
- Proactively responding to client requests and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Generating and preparing registration reports.
- Assisting with the design and development of registration websites.
- Ensuring operational procedures and processes are being met according to the agreed timeline.
- Developing pre-program materials (print and electronic) including luggage tags, brochures and feedback cards.
- Researching various program elements: venues to room drop gifts.
- Organizing program instructional binders.
- Maintaining accurate participant information including arrival and departure manifests and rooming lists.
- Managing changes (additions, cancellations, etc.)
- Managing expense reimbursements.
- Arranging for the building and shipping of trip kits (think office on wheels) for each program.
- Supporting the vendor RFP process, contract negotiation and management, vendor performance evaluation and documentation in partnership with the Program Manager.
- Strengthening relationships with existing clients.
- Participating with vendor and client visits as needed.
- Working with the team to respond to proposals, reporting requests and special projects.
- Attending at least one industry function per year to increase the company’s visibility.
- Working closely with Program Managers to ensure program success.
- Actively participating in regular team meetings to review activity, sourcing, staffing and program status.
- Maintaining collaborative and positive working relationships with all associates.
- Maintaining an archive and current working drafts of program files and templates.
We’re seeking awesome candidates with strong communication skills, high attention to detail, incredible anticipation skills, meeting coordination experience and 3-5 years of pharma industry experience: hospitality or corporate meeting planning. A passion for and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is important, given the client teams you’d be working with. Experience with cvents, CRM and MS Office is necessary; knowledge of HCP reporting is preferred. Alignment with our values is critical, this means your working style is playful, curious, impact-driven, inclusive and collaboration.
If you’ve read this far please send us your resume with a cover letter stating your interest in the role, why you love working in pharma and your salary expectations to email@example.com
We are seeking an experienced Sales Director to join our growing team.
The Sales Director is accountable for driving customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives against individual targets for the company and developing and executing all key growth sales strategies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meet or exceed annual sales targets within an assigned region
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate company goals
- Articulate Bishop-McCann’s services, positioning us within the market and industry against our competitors
- Lead the sales process from planning stage to close
- Lead and participate in the RFP and RFI process, including qualifying leads
- Collaborate with internal teams through the sales process (marketing, finance, creative, logistics and production)
- Communicate, present and influence effectively at the executive and c-level
- Participating in Sales/Leadership meetings to provide departmental insight and collaborate in general business decisions regarding strategy, delivery and client focus
- Represent Bishop-McCann at industry events and meetings
Desired experience and skills and competencies:
- Alignment with Bishop-McCann’s core values. This means having integrity and being impact-driven, compassionate, collaborative, enthusiastic, curious and playful is part of your DNA
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets, in the meeting, event and incentives industry
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- A strong book of business and a keen ability to strategically partner with clients
- Collaborative approach to working with internal and external teams
- Experience in marketing with a gift for story-telling
- Ambitious and results-driven
- Entrepreneurial, flexible and hands-on
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years in the meeting and incentive travel industry
- Proficiency with CRM, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype for Business
- Willingness to travel
To apply: please send your cover letter stating salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be considered upon receipt. Bishop-McCann strives for diversity and inclusion and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Join us for a hands-on Apprenticeship
The mission of our Internship Program is two fold:
- We want to help grow and mentor Generation Next, our future leaders. We have the very best talent in the industry—join us for a hands-on experience working alongside our people.
- We want to be challenged and we want to learn from different perspectives. We want to surround ourselves and collaborate with students who bring an outside point of view. We know we’ll learn just as much as you do.
We review applications November 1 – December 1 for the Winter/Spring program, which begins January 1st.
We review applications May 1 – June 1 for the Summer/Fall program, which begins July 1st.
Opportunities vary each season. Please check our careers page for available opportunities.
Q: What makes Bishop-McCann’s Apprenticeship program different?
A: We partner interns with Bishop-McCann associates who are passionate about working with and developing interns. We also want this to be valuable real-world work experience.
Q: What if I’m still in school during the program dates?
A: We’re open to exploring part-time schedules; individual listings will describe any schedule requirements.
Q: Will I get school credit?
A: We will work with various school’s programs and requirements to secure school credit when possible.
Q: Are internships paid?
A: Yes. We offer an hourly or daily stipend depending on the position.
Q: What are my responsibilities?
A: We want our interns to actively participate, to contribute to the success of our projects, to give feedback and at the end of the program to share key learnings in a companywide meeting.
Q: What’s the interview process?
A: We have a three-stage interview process, including a case study round interview, before we make any internship offers.
Q: Is a full time position guaranteed at the end of my program?
A: We can’t guarantee job placement, but we would love to explore any available opportunities with you and will support your career development as much as we can.
Not Seeing a Good Fit?
We could be launching a search for your dream position any minute so send us your resume anyway. Resumes, digital-porfolios and letters of interest can be sent to email@example.com and someone from our Talent & Culture team will be in touch.
Bishop-McCann strives for diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.