Annual Incentive Trip
Telecommunications Client Annual Incentive Trip
A major technology and communications client retained Bishop-McCann to design, plan and execute their 2018 President’s Club Incentive and Recognition trip for the second year in a row. The program objective was to create joy and reward 159 top performers with a “trip of a lifetime” recognizing them for their annual achievements and success.
This five-day trip, held in Marco Island, Florida, for 409 guests was designed with the perfect combination of excitement, interaction, activities, incredible immersive events, and recognition! The J.W. Marriott set on a private white sand beach provided the perfect backdrop for island fun!
The program’s theme entitled “Simply” was classic and universal and supported the 2018 trip beautifully. It was integrated throughout from launch materials all the way through the events using different descriptive phrases, such as Simply Spectacular, Simply Breathtaking, and Simply Entertaining. From start to finish the program focused on enhancing the attendee experience. The custom registration website, mobile app, recognition ceremony, closing dinner and both the on and off property activities were all instrumental in providing attendees with a lasting impression.
Bishop McCann’s production team worked closely with executives to create an engaging recognition ceremony with a visually impactful set design working seamlessly with the new Convention Center aesthetic. Draping made the large ballroom more intimate and allowed for a dramatic entrance through a swag door.
The team created immersive experiences each day for guests that ranged from a dolphin watch, and an Everglades airboat excursion, to a wine tasting and spa day. The Bishop McCann team also worked to stage a closing night dinner on the Seafair Yacht retaining a significant “wow” factor featuring a D.J and fireworks. Other activities included a Sponsorfest where sponsors had branded theme rooms set up with exclusive experiences and giveaways. These rooms were very popular among the attendees and proved to be a great way to incorporate sponsors into the trip.
Each attendee was also given the opportunity to “purchase” gifts based on a star value. Just a few of the gifts included a Razor EcoSmart Electric Scooter, a GoPro Fusion Digital Camera, 25 Soul Cycle classes, a Nest alarm system and an NFL Sports Experience.
Bishop-McCann provided a dedicated account team to partner closely with the client. With the attendee experience as the primary focus, the team flawlessly executed each program component including creative direction, air travel, attendee registration, guest accommodations, food and beverage management, production, event design and décor, teambuilding, speakers and entertainment recommendations and negotiations, tradeshow/sponsorship management and ground transportation.
Bishop-McCann achieved extremely high ratings and glowing comments in the attendee surveys. Continuing to elevate this trip each year will help this telecom company continue to motivate their employees to achieve more and more success.
Attendee comments included:
- “This trip was definitely a lifetime experience. We enjoyed making new friends and creating memories. The best time ever had on the yacht. Loved every minute of it.”
- “I truly enjoyed myself. I got hired Nov. 2016 and won my first year! Pure motivation to push goals to enjoy this experience again!”
- “Implementation of all programs was well thought out and executed perfectly. All event and hotel staff were a pleasure and added to the daily enjoyment of the trip. The yacht was a perfect ending to the week.”
- “It was unbelievably amazing. We felt like we were royalty.”
- “This trip was simply amazing. The food, events, the spectacular yacht was incredible. The resort was remarkable!! The gift options were amazing!! The travel agency was so accommodating. Thank you!”
- “My overall impression was that the camaraderie among staff and their guests was apparent. This sort of event very much intensifies the desire to continue to work towards success. Thank you!”
Options: Facbeook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest...