Welcome to bishopmccann.com (the “Website”). This Website is operated by Bishop-McCann, LLC, a Missouri limited liability company.
All references to “you” mean you, an individual. However, if you are using the Website on behalf of a business entity, then “you” means both you and your business entity.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As a result of your use of the Website we may collect (or you may provide to us) information which is not personal in nature and which may not be used to identify you as a specific individual or business (“Anonymous Data”).
As a result of your use of the Website we may collect (or you may provide to us) the following types of information (“Personal Data”):
- Basic Information: Your name, business name, address, email address, phone number, and similar types of information.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may collect information about you automatically, including your IP address, operating system, browser ID, browsing activity, time stamps, site navigation, button clicks, and similar types of information. We may also use and/or collect cookies and other types of data files (such as web beacons and cookie-equivalent technology), some of which may be stored on your computer or electronic device for use when you use the Website.
- Your Content: You may also voluntarily provide information to us through the Website and also through other communication channels, including content, text, photos, videos, audio files, and similar types of information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use Anonymous Data for any purpose not otherwise prohibited by applicable law, without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you, including without limitation sharing and selling Anonymous Data to third parties
However, we may use your Personal Data as follows:
- Communications: We may use your Personal Data to send communications to you, including marketing communications. And if you submit information about third parties (such as business referrals), we may contact those third parties and we may reference you as the person making the referral.
- Customization of the Website: We may use your Personal Data to customize and/or enhance your use of the Website.
Improvements to the Website
If you share ideas or suggestions with us regarding how to improve or modify the Website, then we may use all of the same without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you.
Compliance with Legal Process
We may use and/or share your Personal Data to comply with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms, and with our representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Cookies & Tracking Data
Deleting Your Data
You may request that we delete your Personal Data from the Website, but we do not have any obligation to honor that request.
Rights Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- You have the right to be informed about what data we collect and how we use it.
- You have the right to request access to your Personal Data.
- You have the right to have us rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to have us erase, remove, or delete, your Personal Data.
- You have the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data as provided in the GDPR.
- You have the right to data portability with respect to your Personal Data.
- You have the right to object to certain uses of your Personal Data as provided in the GDPR.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the GDPR.
- To the extent you provided consent to our processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent. (We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.)
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, especially your personally identifiable information and payment information.
However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Further, it is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information and credentials.
You may contact us here email@example.com.